Thursday, June 19, 2008

Update time

Since my last post my relationship with Jason has been plugging right along. He still makes me smile from ear to ear when I think about him, and I love being with him. Another couple developments: we went on a trip to San Francisco together, I've met his mom now and there is another trip in the works for July. We're going to Las Vegas and we have tickets to see "Love" at Mirage!
Something I need to talk to him about though: the L word. We haven't said it yet, and its so on the tip of my tongue. Another thing: he's going to have to start going with me to my family events. My family is starting to think they scared him off. They know I care about him a lot and need to get to know him as well.
We're still on opposite schedules and I miss him a lot during the week, but we text or talk everyday through out the day so that helps.

No comments: