Sunday, March 30, 2008

Nothing but smiles

Last time I posted it was about the eHarmony men. That was February 25th. Funny story though; I met someone who has nothing to do with eHarmony! His name is Jason! He's a sweetheart and I miss him when he's not around and love being around him on the weekends when I get to see him. He's a police officer and he works the swing shift Monday through Thursday right now.
We met on my doorstep one night. There had been an accident outside my apartment complex and my brothers car had been hit. Jason came to the door to notify him that his Mustang had been hit. My brother and I went to go check out the Mustang, and while he was over getting the information from the other officers, I stayed back and talked with Jason. We were just talking. A couple of days later he was back in our complex on a false 911 call, my brother ran into him and they started talking. He said to "tell your sister, Lucy right? Tell her hi." So... I went to take out the trash so I could talk to him. He was still down there and we talked for a little while before he asked me for my number. We went out to lunch the next Saturday, March 1st. The next day I canceled on Jay to go to the movies with Jason. Ever since then, I've spent every weekend with Jason.
It's Sunday night and he has gone home to finish up laundry and get stuff together for the week. I miss him already and can't wait until Friday when I get to see him again. I like the direction we're going in. He's smart, he's sweet, he's cute and I really like him. AND he really seems to like me too. I'm so happy I met him. We're going to San Francisco for the weekend April 18th! I'm so excited! It's nice to be with someone who actually wants to travel with me. He also offered to go to church with me on Easter. Big points in my book. I went to church last Easter by myself. This Easter, Jason went with me and then came to my house for Easter dinner with my family. My brothers and my parents like him.
I guess that's enough gushing for one blog entry. More to come I'm sure!

No comments: