Monday, February 25, 2008

Lots to catch up on

Eharmony has kept me busy, that's for sure.

First there was Tate. He was the first one that I met off of eHarmony. He was cute, but kind of little, really nice though. We had a good time together, talking, getting to know one another, but there was no chemistry.

Second came Derek. He was nice, he drove down from Newport to meet me. He wanted to see me again during the week (we met on a Saturday). I was okay with this, but I told him that my family was coming into town that week and it would probably be a little crazy. He called on Monday evening, I was out with the family, so I didn't get to answer or call him back that evening. The next day was my cousin and my aunt's birthdays, so obviously pretty busy as well. I got a crazy long text from him asking what he did wrong, and that he thought there was chemistry, but I didn't apparently since I didn't call him back within the 12 hour period he alotted imaginarily. He was crazy. I told him that I thought I was too independent for what he was looking for.

The third person I met was Alex. We met at the Yard House after work one evening. He was witty and sort of cute. We had fun together.

Fourth was Andy (although he was from MySpace). We met for a drink and then went to sushi. He was sweet. I wasn't that excited to meet him, I was looking more forward to the next night with number five. But I actually had a really good time with him.

Fifth is Jay. We went to Ki's in Cardiff, like I said I was really excited to meet him just because of our prior online conversations. He sounded intelligent, we sounded like we were in the same place from previous relationships and so on. We had a nice time, but he seemed meek.

That's the quick synopsis, more to come!

No comments: